With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. Environmentally responsible PET fill offers premium comfort to match the relaxed aesthetic. The kiln-dried hardwood frame and block feet are constructed from FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
SHOWROOM FLOOR MODEL ONLY - NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
- 39"W x 67"D x 28"H - SEAT 15"H
- Seat and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric, while the side panels are plain.
- Chunky, piped-edge details add to the relaxed feel.
- All components use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Wood block feet are FSC®-Certified Ash in a black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all feet to prevent floor damage.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).